When boredom stikes, this is the result; Creating blog site...
I enjoy reading blogs of other people and admire those who knows how to write. I see them as very opinionated people and smart. I admire their courage to express their thoughts ad let others read it.
I have always been wanting to make my own blog site but I have too many concerns. One of which is, what if my grammar is incorrect? ( I dont care anymore, That's why gramamtists exist to check it :D ).
Then, I am too lazy to write. I have journals, but someone's reading it before so, I decided to stop.
Also, I know I am capable of thinking creatively but when I start to write, it comes out differently from what I am thinking :D. Maybe because I dont know how to express it in English. What the f***?! Sino ba kasi ang nagsabi na ang Blog ay dapat nakasulat sa English? na dapat ang nagsusulat lang ay mga marurunong mag english?
Anyways, me neither would like to write it in english even if I am having a hard time doing it :) I am a masochist so, I'll do it :D
Now that I have created this site, I will write everything, anything that comes on my mind. I am kind of excited :D
No comments:
Post a Comment