Friday, 12 August 2011

Something "first time" and New

I've been doing a lot of new things and trying something different lately. Different to me may mean normal with others.
First, I tried putting colors on my nails, which I have uploaded a photo. The fact that I am showing my foot to everyone is something new to me as well, because apparently, I am super insecure with my feet because it is ugly.

Second, I am actually wearing dresses now. If I remeber it correctly, I blogged that I'll be wearing a dress and a lady's shoes someday.



Third, not about things, but found new friends at work and hope to have them for a long time and I will definitely keep them.
I am also changing my attitude to some usual stuff that is making me crazy all the time.

Fourth, I have a new shades and it's Plaintiff Ducati Oakley baby :) Thank you to my Lasttrain.








No comments:

Post a Comment