Friday, 11 May 2012

Broken...

That feeling when you want to cry already but your tears won't come out? that feeling when your heart feels like it is stopping for a moment every time you remember that dreaded occurrence in your life? when you are feeling that as if something is blocking your throat that you can't barely sip a small amount of water because you can't breathe already? that instance when you can't do anything but to wish that it will all end up soon?

As i have always told to myself, everyone has their own weakness. Even Superman has his kryptonite that makes him weak, even the strongest person gets hurt sometimes and I, I have surpassed all the unimaginable things but this situation is really killing me. I don't even know how to start or how to end this misery. I am just longing for the day where I can sleep, eat and wake up in the morning with a peaceful heart.

"Everyone needs to feel the rain to enjoy the rainbow"

No comments:

Post a Comment