Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Caught By Surprise

For the past 2 years that I was so much in love, I was very busy planning how to make things work between us. Busy changing my ways, my style and my life to fit things together. I have read books, asked advices to many people and even did my research on how to make you happy.  I was really busy that I have not thought of this day would come. I have forgotten to learn how to react when this time comes. I have missed out the part where, what if I am heading in the different direction? what if I was too busy planning to make us stay together while you were too busy making things work with someone else? I haven't thought of that.

I have learned so many things for the past two years, that I should have not planned my life because I cannot control everything. One day things will change and I cannot do anything about it.  That however i change or tried to fit in, if the other person is in the other side of the world, things will never happen.


GOODBYE LASTTRAIN... I wish you happiness... thank you for the wonderful memories. You were my first love and you are my one true love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment