So many things had happend already, been to Singapore last week,was able to get a job but unfortunately been denied for Pass application again. I was absent for three days at SM, good thing I was able to come up a reason that my boss will understnd.
Been with my job for almost two months now and I don't know if I am ready for my OJT yet. I don't know if I can do it.
Been out of my mind for so long, and now, another dillema came up, my daughter is in the hospital, good thing that it was only UTI.
Been out of focus for so long, I don'tknow which way to go. Been very unfair with my daughter because I don't have time for her. I am guilty with that. I don't know, I just cant seem to find the way and I feel so lost. I want to surrender already. Tired of all the problems and the thoughts in my head that has been running for a long time. I just want to have peace of mind and direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment