Con un poema y un trombon a develarte el corazon - anyone who can conquer her heart can conquer the world
Monday, 23 May 2011
Realization...
Maybe it's time to believe that I am sexy hehe:D Been hearing about it, one of my officemates told me that "Venessa you should be wearing dress or skirt, my God, everyone is dying to have that body, you should try it" and from photo I've posted in my FB, my boss commented that I am sexy and hot :D.It feels so good to hear it. Maybe, I just need to believe in myself and be confident. I really want changes in how I dressed up and everything. I've been very watchful lately with all the pretty ladies I'm seeing at SM. You may call it insecurities but I really want that look in me now. I want to be called pretty, tired of being left out and being the 2nd option. I am pretty, I know that. We are all pretty in our own ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment