These past few days things are really diferrent and strange. I kept on wondering why and whats happening. It isn't healthy anymore, because it's more of anger and almost hatred already, fear of something that I am not even sure of.
This has to be stopped. And yes, you're right, all i have to do is to loosen up a bit, or a lot actually. My life has become all about you. No other activities aside from you. Now, It would make a lot difference If I will have to have a life outside of what I am living now. I need to be normal again. I need to e healthy again. I need to be happy again. I need to be loved again. I need a life now and spend my time to the people who deserves my time and effort. The peole who will not hurt me and be thankful because i'm spending time with them. You're right, time to loosen up and be happy once more.
No comments:
Post a Comment