Wednesday, 9 November 2011

A Little Different Lately

I really hate being lied to! Maybe I have too much expectations that after I am being so honest, I will have the same in return. Unfortunately, it is not that simple. It's not about the fact that the person is lying to me, It's the thought that people is underestimating my powers and capabilities to know what the truth is. I hate that I am looking like a fool that I will never understand what is really happening. It hurts the most when I am even willing to accept the unacceptable, the thing that the common women will never ever learn to accept that i would be willing to bend the norms just to accept everything,  but despite of that and my begging for the truth, I am always being lied to.
I hate the fact that I will always learn the truth. It becomes unacceptable because I have been undersestimated that I will never accept whatever that is. And, I really don't get it, why do people lie if they think that it's  just a simple matter? If it's reallly nothing, then why just can't tell the truth and do not wait to make a simple issue to become a big thing? I don't know. I can accept almost anything and everything, but not this...Don't expect someone's trust if you can't be honest at all. Trust should be earned and not being asked for. Don't act as if shocked when someone lost the trust in you. Gather your act, you've been hurting a lot of people already. I'm beginning to feel the hate! I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment