Thursday, 2 February 2012

Caffeine, Caffeine and Caffeine

The caffeine intake in my body is... too much and horrible...
I drink coke every meal, i drink coffee in the morning before I go to work and I drink coffee in the office twice or thrice... I love COKE and coffee and I can't live without it, so to counter attack the "too muchness" ( if there's such a word) of caffeine in my body, and when I feel guilty, I drink lots of water until I feel bloated :D




Hmmm also, I'm wondering why all of a sudden, I don't like creamer in my coffee anymore. I used to drink coffee with milk or creamer and I cannot drink without it... I'm just wondering now...

I'm blogging while in the FX, I just felt the need to write about it hehehe... heading to SM Baliwag :( too far and I'm so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment