Con un poema y un trombon a develarte el corazon - anyone who can conquer her heart can conquer the world
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Travelling...
I love being in a new place, wherever, whenever and whatever is there...I like meeting new people, observing, and looking around...There's just one thing I hate, being on a plane and the anticipation of getting into the destination. It's boring sitting and waiting; I can't read or watch because it makes me dizzy and uneasy; My legs get tired and the seat is high that I can't lay my feet flatly on the floor which makes it even more uncomfortable for me... It's like sitting on a high chair, hanging both legs to be exact with my description. I wish I can find a way to entertain myself while onboard. (Take note, I feel the same even when I'm in the bus or any mode of transport)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment