Sunday, 1 January 2012

2012

Before this 1st day of 2012 ends, it's never too late for me to start it right...
Before I go to sleep, I want a smile on my face and a peaceful heart and mind. 

Awhile ago, I remembered looking into what would be 2012 for me by googling my horoscope, and here's what I have found:

"Family and Social Life Horoscope"

The twins easily trust other people. They are so trusting and easily accept people in their lives. One good thing is that they can draw out the best in a person hence, maintaining a relationship is not difficult for them.
But in the aspect of love and relationship in the Gemini horoscope year 2012, people under Gemini have to avoid arguing, questioning and being suspicious in order to enjoy an excellent and uncomplicated personal relationship with their partners.  - Oh Lord I wish I can do this :(

I am not realy a die hard believer of Horoscope, it's just that, I somehow can relate to what I have read. Besides, nothing will go wrong if I'll follow some of it like what it was mentioned regarding relationship. :)

All I wish for this 2012, is for me to be able to go to the right direction. I've been through a lot these past few years and I wish this year will be better for me. I am so positive about what will going to happen on the next coming days.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment