Whoa! 17 days of April has passed and I don't have a single blog. Actually, I've scribbling whenever I have something in mind, it's just that I don't have time now plus the fact that something went wrong to my computer.
I've been very busy these past few weeks, I went to Singapore to see my Last Train, gone through some medical exam, gathering requirements and I am now working, yippee.
So much to tell but I don't know where to start and what to write, I can't organize my thoughts. Perhaps, I will start with my vacation with my husband :). To see my hubby after more than a month is so amazing. There will never be enough time to lessen the feeling of wanting to be with him. It was really hard to leave, really really painful, because I want to stay longer but I needed to get home because of the job. And now, writing this makes me sad. I want to go home. :(
Another thing I would like to share is about my new work. Wow, it's been two weeks already since I started with SM. It is hard for me in way that I have to live up the image of being a Senior Manager. The way I suppose to dress up, my make up and everything. I am not used to being called Ma'am or asking someone to do things for me, and most of all, handling people same as age as my mother. Oh God, that is the toughest of all, I hope I can adjust easily. Then, I also had the "getting to know you" session with all the executives, it was really terrifying because I was on a hot seat but, everything went well, thank God. But still, I have two panel interviews Left, the judgment day for me.
That's it for now, hope I can write again.
No comments:
Post a Comment