Friday, 22 April 2011

Pondering...

I am excited for the payday on Monday. I am also anxious because of the possibilities that I might not be able to get my money due to some payroll technicalities. (I hope it won't happen).

I am excited for so many reasons, it's been a while since I have my own money. These past few months were very tough for me. Jobless, penniless and stressed. I will now be able to pay all our bills without getting crazy of thinking where to get the money; I am psyched to buy new clothes, new shoes and make up. I've realized that it's time for me to fix myself, not just because of my job but for some other reasons. I thought that I needed it for added confidence and as per request of my hubby:). I've realized that I've been ignoring myself for too long that I did not care for how I look and what I wear. This time, I need to change.

I want to feel pretty, to wear clothes that are not faded and to wear shoes that are not torn and slashed that makes me very uncomfortable while walking and being introduced with people under me. wow! I never realized all these until now, it makes me sad and I pity myself. It's really time for me to change.

I want new in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment