Sunday, 17 April 2011

Changes

I really appreciate the changes in you Hon. I have never felt happiness in my heart the way I am feeling right now. I never imagined that this will come. Oh my, I feel so pretty because of what you have told me, "I am changing just for you Hon, just for you". Those were the sweetest words I have ever heard in my entire life. I am the most beautiful woman on earth. You really made me feel good hon. I hope you keep it that way, and I am loving you more and more each day. I just can't wait to be with you and start our lives all over again. The changes you've made is really a big deal for me, it's like you turned black into white hon. You are one of the most beautiful things that happened to me. I love you so much.

And just to tell you, I appreciate the shout out from Facebook and the Picture frame in our drawer :D

I am in love, so much in love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment