Sunday, 24 July 2011

Cannot Sleep

Crazy as ever. My laptop is on 24 hours, Waiting for you to wake up, afraid to miss your call. Putting my headset on hoping that you will call without you knowing that it's hurting my ears. Will check my phone every minute to ensure that there is signal that I will receive all your messages.Every minute of your time talking to me matters so much. I will do all the uncomfortable just to talk to you and to see you. I don't complain, I am just hoping that someday you will realize how much I love you. That someday you would say, "hon, you really love me" instead of " you are doing nothing at all".
I wil wear dress, put on make up, change my attitute if that's what it takes to make things work.
I am changing for the best that someday it my change your perspective about our relationship. I don't know if what I'm doing is right, but I hope whatever i/m doing will make things right.


- still hoping for you to wake up and talk to me just to say goodnight and i ilveoyou...

No comments:

Post a Comment