I am trying to be ok despite of everything. I am trying to go to work as early as I can and work all day to keep my self busy so that when I get home, I will feel very tired and sleepy. Guess what it, didn't work :(
Well, life's not easy and loving someone is really hard.
Anyway, to make my self busy, I checked all the merchandise inside the store. I tried some pants and I can't believe it that even small sizes are too big for me, nothing fits me anymore. I became too thin without even realizing it. Then, I was able to find a garterized pants and it's the only thing that was able to fit me perfectly. Atlast. Then, Jayson (My batch mate with SM) came with to check on some clothes, he found this dress with oiginal price of 1300. He asked me to try it on, told him that I never wore any dress in my entire life because I feel too insecure with my legs. Then, when he saw me, he said "wow" that I look good and nothing to be insecure of. Jayson is always honest with me in terms of how I look. So when he said that there's is no problem with my legs that I look good with on it, it gave me confidence to wear and to buy it. And to top it all, I only got it for 300.00 :) yipee...Excited to wear it. I hope it will give me courage to wear it hehehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment