Sunday, 24 July 2011

Lump in my Throat

I am not ok. To be honest, it's been a tough week for me. My throat hurts everytime I swallow. My heart beats faster than its normal. My head aches like someone punched me. My stomach feels full even if it's empty.

With all these, I have realized that somehow, I am beginning to understand what Love is. Though it really hurts, I was able to control my temper and my emotions. I kept quiet and just waited. I have come to realize that, no matter how hard you try even if you became as close to perfect, there's nothing you can do to make him stay if he doesn't want to. So, I was able to learn to let go even if it feels like im jumping over the bridge and dying slowly. There's nothing I can do but to wait for him to comeback. My heart is bleeding, I don't know how to make it stop. I just love him so much, but if I am not making him happy anymore, I have no other choice but to give what he wants, FREE from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment