Tuesday, 8 March 2011

How?

Your expired smell when you are not taking a bath

When we kiss before we eat saying my "thank you" for cooking for me and how happy I am eating with you. 
When you peel off shrimp's shell just to make sure I am eating well.
Sharing your chicken meat even if nothing's left for you.
The way you cook beefstew for me which I like so much.

Having a talk and a drink of whiskey or beer on our bed before we sleep.

How you Iron my clothes  and the way you arrange your shirts per label. When you use specific color and types of hanger when we wash our clothes.

The handyman who fixes everything everytime I break something out of my clumsiness.

A man who cuts his nails regularly and keeping it clean all the time, as in all the time.

The way you brag how good looking you are, the way you answer general questions with confidence and conviction that makes every type of women to like you.

It's how you pull down your shirt making sure you wear them neatly

Your being OC for your messenger status depending on which computer you are using

Arranging your movies and MP3s accordingly

The way you make me feel beautiful and sexy

that's how I fell inlove and falling lnlove with you everyday and for the rest of my life...

I love you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment