Con un poema y un trombon a develarte el corazon - anyone who can conquer her heart can conquer the world
Thursday, 17 March 2011
Scared
I have never felt so lost and unsure of everything. All I know is that I really love him. I can't even explain how much I love him. Sometimes it makes me sick, literally sick just by thinking of him. This may sound unhealthy but I am really crazy in love. I just want to be with him and fulfill all our dreams. With him, I feel like I am rev-up to do anything and to face any hurdles. That when he is beside me, I feel so strong. That's why I am so scared of the idea of losing him. He is my life now. I just wish to have a happy and healthy relationship with him.
I am really a type of person who does not like half baked. I don't like gray, it's either black or white. I don't like anything in the middle, I don't like maybe. So when I am focused, I am really focused that no one can stop me. I am focused to a thing that I will make sure that I have exerted all my effort to achieve what I want and to get the best out of it. And when I am in love, I am really in love. In love that I can give anything and do anything just to show how much I love a person. I can do unimaginable things just to prove my love. Of course not to the point of killing someone and hurting someone. BUt that's how i see my self. That It makes me so scared of what might gonna happen to me if I fail. I can only do so much and I cannot control his mind and plans. All I wish is that I am also a part of his life and his plans.
I love you so much my Last Train
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment