Friday, 4 March 2011

Tonight...

I just want to share how my heart felt happiness tonight. Whenever I have something in my mind specially if it involves a person, I will let it out definitely.
I talked to (hmmm, since this is the first time that I will mention him, let's just name him Last train) Last train about something really private. I cannot stop feeling angry about the issue, I confronted him and asked him about it. At first, I am not getting the answer that I want to hear. I needed to ask him very specific questions before getting a very specific answer which what I hate about his way of answering. I felt like probing a client just to get what I want to hear. Sometimes even minor issues get worst because I cannot get a straight answer, which leads me to formulate my own story in my head. And when I formulate, it wont be the best story. All I am saying is, I would really appreciate a straight answer so that I wont ask for more questions until I get a clear picture. And, giving a straight answer, to me, it means honesty as well. I might not understand everything but I can promise to believe and trust with every words he's saying. 
The moral of this story is that, Last train was able to realized all of it that he was able to understand my point and that he is willing to change his way. I felt really happy because I was ready for a fight and I am expecting his usual reaction, which is argumentative and will take my point the other way around. Fortunately, it turned out with a positive result. 
This is the type of conversations I would like to experience. I hope that it will be like this as often as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment