Saturday, 26 March 2011

Recognition Day



Just attended the first recognition day for Amber. What an experience. Time flies so fast, it's now my turn to attend awarding ceremonies and PTA's, hopefully I will not be asked to report to the Guidance office someday. Oh Lord, my kid has a lot of potential both for being an honor student and a bully one too.
Today, she got 6 medals, she's really happy hearing her name being called on the stage. Though she might not understand the meaning of her medals but she is delighted to count the number of her awards and kept on comparing it to her classmates.
Definitely I am a proud hot mama :D I am so thankful that she is (inborn)smart and very active. All I wanted for her is to be a happy and active child and I don't care about medals.

No comments:

Post a Comment