Con un poema y un trombon a develarte el corazon - anyone who can conquer her heart can conquer the world
Friday, 25 March 2011
We've Got It All For You
"We've got it all for you" that's the lyrics for SM Store's jingle. They are right, they've got it all for me. I just recently got hired for SM retail. Yes, I do brag about my job title :) . I am proud of that, but really scared of the responsibility, it covers a lot and I hope I can handle it.
Funny too because I don't believe in Horoscopes but it came true; Base from it I will have a successful career this year, specifically at the start of the year.
For now, I am really glad because I got a new job, and a good one too. Now I can stop worrying where to get money to pay the bills. It is happiness for me for the meantime. But God knows what I really wanted. I want to go home, be with my Last train. I don't care about my job title, as long as I am earning and be with him, that would be an absolute happiness for me. The rest will follow. I can just look for a good job someday and continue my career goal. It's just that at this moment, my goal is to be with him.
Silly me, I thought I'll be able to write a blog without mentioning him. Sorry, He is my world and my life. Every thought, everything includes him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment